Not once have I turned on my Marilyn Manson and it’s effected my depression in a negative way. It’s inspired me to try and help myself. Like Manson said himself, music is one of the only things that will never judge you. Yes I’ve sat there and cried my eyes out to his music, but that’s good for me! Expressing and letting out my bad emotions in a good way. Everyone needs to cry and I’d rather lay there a tearful mess than to resort back to hurting myself… which would have happened so many more times than it already has if I didn’t have his music! and music like his. The music understands you.
- go to the bathroom to escape
- feel very uncomfortable without a phone or some other crutch
- dwell on a small awkward moment for much longer than necessary
- never go to any social event without a person that makes you feel comfortable
- follow said person way too much
- worry about the person beginning to find you obnoxious
- faking an illness to get out of a social event